- Calamari $11Fried sweet Thai chili calamari served over a bed of warm Asian slaw.
- A cup is $6, bowl is $9.
- Mussels $11Steamed mussels in white wine, butter and shallots with side of sourdough bread.
- Steamed Shrimp $101/2lb of beer-steamed shrimp seasoned with Old Bay and onions.
- Wings (12 count) $13Baked, then fried chicken wings in your choice of Buffalo, Old Bay, Garlic Parmesan or Sweet Thai chili sauce. Served with blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.
- Wings (30 count) $28Baked, then fried chicken wings in your choice of Buffalo, Old Bay, Garlic Parmesan or Sweet Thai chili sauce. Served with blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.
- Fish n’ Chips $16Beer-battered cod with a side of French fries.
- Two Chesapeake Bay-style crab cakes with your choice of cocktail sauce, tartar sauce or mustard mayo. Served with a side.
- Simply grilled salmon glazed with a local maple syrup and Kentucky bourbon sauce. Served with a side of broccoli.
- Canadian Snow Crab legs steamed and served with drawn butter, and your choice of coleslaw or potato salad.
- Blackened Mahi Mahi served over caramelized onions and served with blue cheese butter.
- A seared tuna steak over a bed of seaweed salad and served with a lemon and wasabi sauce.
- Surf and Turf $49A 12oz Black Angus steak served with two Maine lobster tails and a baked potato.
- Served with a baked potato, butter and sour cream.
Add to any entree
Lobster Tail $17
- House Salad $6Tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots and crispy croutons served over mixed greens with your choice of Ranch, Blue Cheese or Italian dressing. You can add grilled chicken ($8), shrimp ($10), salmon ($16) or tuna ($16).
- Caesar Salad $6Chopped romaine, Parmesan cheese and crispy croutons with Caesar dressing. Anchovies available for $1. You can add grilled chicken ($8), shrimp ($10), salmon ($16) or tuna ($16).
- Crumble Bars $5The crumble bars are specially baked by the owner’s wife, Kathy, each week. Some of this month’s flavors include: cherry, blueberry, strawberry-raspberry and apple.
- Cakes are specially baked by the owner’s wife, Kathy, each week. Some of this month’s cakes include: almond-raspberry cake, Guinness chocolate cake, strawberry cake, M&M cookie pie and flourless chocolate cake (GF).
- Classic beef burger topped with lettuce, tomato and pickle. Served with a side of French fries. Add a slice of American, Swiss or Provolone for $.50. You can also add BBQ shrimp and fried onions for $4 or 2 slices of bacon for $2.
- Creole seasoned, blackened or cornmeal-crusted fried catfish served on a bun with a side of French fries.
- Beer-battered cod with lettuce and tomatoes on a bun with a side of French fries.
- Blackened Mahi Mahi topped with a mango salsa and a side of pickled slaw. Served with corn or flour tortillas.
- Shrimp Po’ Boy $12Fried shrimp, lettuce and tomatoes served on a split roll with a Creole remoulade and a side of French fries.
- Served with your choice of mustard mayo, tartar or cocktail sauce and a side of French fries